Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Danny BINGO

Today we start a new series - Danny BINGO.

Just download the card (a new one to come each week) and keep it by the radio and/or where you watch TV or read the paper. Then just carry on with your normal life.

Every time you hear or read the words of our Glorious Leader Danny Williams, Praise be His Name and Hallowed are is Words, mark the Danny-word square.

When you fill them all in, call out "Danny-BINGO!!" and turn it into your local MHA for your prize. We can assure you that it will be the finest prize their constituency allowance can afford!

So listen to talk radio, watch the news on TV and read your papers. Mark your spots and you may be a winner!

(card #1)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've seen this called Bullshit Bingo.....probably more appropriate. I have a few for next weeks card 1)Go Forward Basis (my favorite) 2)Nothing could be further from the truth 3)File 4) Step up to the plate.

Anonymous said...

Wha's da prize for two postage stamps? I wants to stamp up.

Anonymous said...

lol Danny bingo, cant believe I missed it, I suppose I could download it and alter it slightly. Think I agree with one of the comments, it does look like bullshi* bingo.